Team Rocket Forum
Team Rocket Forum
Team Rocket Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where team rocket members can chat and battle each other

Homeffddddddddddddddddd I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Team Rocket Website For Chat And Battling

ffddddddddddddddddd

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ffddddddddddddddddd Empty
PostSubject: ffddddddddddddddddd   ffddddddddddddddddd Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:26 pm

fd

Last edited by Alexander on Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tr red

tr red

PostSubject: Re: ffddddddddddddddddd   ffddddddddddddddddd Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 11:44 am

well, take it this way, lets say im battle with a arceus, and i have my non uber team, the arceus swords dance and lives a aura sphere, it then extreme speeds and killed my whole team, uber rule is just too make things fair, because then you would be haveing people who follow the uber rule vs a arceus, darkrai etc and they lose all because of some noob not following the rules, infact, go too smogon and say the uber rule is fake and they will probbley ban you or something like that, but if you want too battle with ubers you will have too ask around for a uber battle, btw do you have pokemon white because i have ubers and i like battleing with them its just no one plays ubers that much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ffddddddddddddddddd   ffddddddddddddddddd Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 am

someone please delete this post!!! This site won't allow me to delete this whole post!!! It used to but it is no fair that now i can't delete this whole post i made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ffddddddddddddddddd   ffddddddddddddddddd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ffddddddddddddddddd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Rocket Forum  :: Suggestions-
Jump to: