Team Rocket Forum
Team Rocket Forum
Team Rocket Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where team rocket members can chat and battle each other

HomeJIM's FINAL WORDS I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Team Rocket Website For Chat And Battling

JIM's FINAL WORDS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JIM

JIM

JIM's FINAL WORDS Empty
PostSubject: JIM's FINAL WORDS   JIM's FINAL WORDS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Guys, mates, rocket gang.Its time for me too take my way.I became leader of The Enforcers at my neighbour,made a new gf and also i became trainer in the gym i was working out(yeah that means i get my own money).Its hard for me too do this but i must leave 4ever.I am surely never gonna forget you guys.I have a gym 2 gf's and a hood too take care off( school?? i will go at high school i am gonna be a game designer).So guys take care, stay strong and never give up.My spirit will always leave here and in the chat.

JIM-Striker The Enforcing One
Proud CO-leader off Team Rocket

PS:(My Gym keys and Co-leader spot must be given too someone that really worths it but... u all worth it guys so u decide)
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Site Manager
Site Manager
Itachi

JIM's FINAL WORDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: JIM's FINAL WORDS   JIM's FINAL WORDS Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 pm

bye bro
Back to top Go down
https://teamrocket.darkbb.com
Jojo

Jojo

JIM's FINAL WORDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: JIM's FINAL WORDS   JIM's FINAL WORDS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:31 am

Best wishes to you Jim and hope you become successful in all things you do. We'll miss you. :-)
Back to top Go down
Stunna2800
Leader
Leader
Stunna2800

JIM's FINAL WORDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: JIM's FINAL WORDS   JIM's FINAL WORDS Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:11 pm

jim u are a good guy , no a great guy , good luck to whatever u are doin . hopefully everything works out for the best. hope we cross paths again one day . u repped TR to the core and were a loyal member through out . thats all a leader can ask for . good luck mane !
Back to top Go down
ault229
Leader
Leader
ault229

JIM's FINAL WORDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: JIM's FINAL WORDS   JIM's FINAL WORDS Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:10 am

Jim I didn't get to say bye brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JIM's FINAL WORDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: JIM's FINAL WORDS   JIM's FINAL WORDS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JIM's FINAL WORDS
Page 1 of 1