Team Rocket Forum
Team Rocket Forum
Team Rocket Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where team rocket members can chat and battle each other

Home5th Gen Smogon Analysis I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Team Rocket Website For Chat And Battling

5th Gen Smogon Analysis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Versatz

Versatz

5th Gen Smogon Analysis Empty
PostSubject: 5th Gen Smogon Analysis   5th Gen Smogon Analysis Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 2:45 am

In case you guys want a quick peek at what Smogon thinks of 5th Gen OU, here's a link to their forum. If it doesn't work, you can always go to the Smogon forum homepage > 5th Generation > OU analyses, then hit up the last page in that forum which allows you an index to all their OU movesets for this new generation of Pokemon.

Let me be clear. If you have a Sunny Day or Rain Dance team or Trick Room team, be prepared for major boosts this gen because weather and trick room are king. Honestly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scroll all the way down for the goods.
Back to top Go down
http://versatz.tumblr.com
Stunna2800
Leader
Leader
Stunna2800

5th Gen Smogon Analysis Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Gen Smogon Analysis   5th Gen Smogon Analysis Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:31 am

Versatz wrote:
In case you guys want a quick peek at what Smogon thinks of 5th Gen OU, here's a link to their forum. If it doesn't work, you can always go to the Smogon forum homepage > 5th Generation > OU analyses, then hit up the last page in that forum which allows you an index to all their OU movesets for this new generation of Pokemon.

Let me be clear. If you have a Sunny Day or Rain Dance team or Trick Room team, be prepared for major boosts this gen because weather and trick room are king. Honestly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scroll all the way down for the goods.

nice bro , good post
Back to top Go down

5th Gen Smogon Analysis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Rocket Forum  :: Disscussions-
Jump to: