Team Rocket Forum
Team Rocket Forum
Team Rocket Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where team rocket members can chat and battle each other

HomeMy gym rules I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Team Rocket Website For Chat And Battling

My gym rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Afrit

Afrit

My gym rules Empty
PostSubject: My gym rules   My gym rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:39 am

My gym rules are simple, Its standard OU meaning no unrealeased pokemon or movesets, unless we agree otherwise, Im ok with legendaries, but no ubers plz. I like to follow the smogon's rules and clauses but if you want to negotiate the usage of some pokemon with me, I am not going to be a hard A** about it, I don't mind being at a disadvantage not because i am confident i could win but because I believe gym leaders should always be at a disadvantage.

Battles are singles 6v6
The clauses are simple
No items clause lulz
No uber pokemon nor combos and abilities that have been banned

Sleep clause (If either player forces the other to put two of his/her's pokemon to sleep the poor guy who accidently put two pokemon to sleep AT THE SAME TIME (meaning you put one of my pokemon to sleep, i switch and you put the other pokemon to sleep as well) looses automatically(this is called a forced sleep clause forfiet))

Freeze clause (If either player accidently freezes two of his opponent's pokemon AT THE SAME TIME (same thing as sleep clause) the match is void (this is just dumb luck on both sides, most people force the freezer to forfiet but i understand most people can't controll this as a result im just going to void the match and not count it as a win or a loss

Species Clause-you know da drill

OHKO clause- No OHKO moves plz, relies too much on luck, not to mention Overpowered

Remember guys im pretty flexible when it comes to my rules, although its the standard OU clauses so most of you should be familiar with this.
Back to top Go down
tr red

tr red

My gym rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gym rules   My gym rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:09 am

i would like too battle you ... when the war with tof is over
Back to top Go down

My gym rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gym rules   My gym rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:20 am

OMG that uber rule is fake! Do not listen to it. Some pokemon nerd made that stupid uber rule up. Guys that rule is so fake. You can battle with any pokemon you want?!?! So says who you can't battle with ubers? It's all a stupid fake rule! PERIOD.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Site Manager
Site Manager
Itachi

My gym rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gym rules   My gym rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:56 pm

ubers can't be used in battle period stop complaining thats the official rules when you battle with people on line its called standard rules abnide by the rules of the gym or your challage to the gym will be blocked/denied by the gym leader for not agreeing to the rules clearly stated in the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://teamrocket.darkbb.com

My gym rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gym rules   My gym rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:25 am

Still some person made it up! Nintendo did not make it up. So the uber rule is officially fake.
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Site Manager
Site Manager
Itachi

My gym rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gym rules   My gym rules Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:29 am

uber are not allowed at all
Back to top Go down
https://teamrocket.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

My gym rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gym rules   My gym rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My gym rules
Page 1 of 1